Our Client an entertainment/gaming industry company is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager.
The successful candidate should have the right combination of skills and experience, to implement and maintain effective human resources strategies in keeping with corporate policies and practices, to promote employee satisfaction, facilitate a high level of productivity and a harmonious industrial relations climate.
- Enforces health and safety regulations in accordance with corporate policy and relevant legislation.
- Issues verbal or written warnings and suspensions in accordance with established corporate policy, procedures, labour legislation and code of discipline; makes appropriate recommendations with regard to terminations.
- Recommends improvements to operational procedures.
- Acts as consultant to department heads on HR and IR issues, including conflict resolution.
- Manages Recruitment and Selection Process.
- Administers employee benefits.
- Manages salary and wage administration.
- Prepares and submits relevant reports and analysis as required.
- Prepares Job Descriptions and Standards of Performance, in collaboration with management team.
- Administers employee orientation, training and development activities, in collaboration with management team.
- Provides counseling and assistance as necessary to employees with work-related or other issues.
- Administers staff functions.
- Manages the termination process, including exit interviews.
- Informs management and employees on relevant legislation.
- Ensures adherence to relevant legislation.
- Ensures accurate employee record-keeping.
- Performs any related duties as required, to ensure or facilitate effective and efficient operations.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND TECHNIQUES REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and results oriented.
- Discriminating judgment and ready use of initiative.
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources and Industrial Relations practices and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Labour Legislation.
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems.
- Excellent level of time management, verbal, written and listening communication and administrative skills; ability to delegate.
- Proficiency in computer software applications.
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years experience in middle or senior management position.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience working with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
Interested persons should submit applications via e-mail no
later than October 23, 2014 to:
Vacancy – Human Resources Manager