Make Your Mark Group
Productivity Continuous Improvement Conference (PCIC)
Leader, managers, and team leaders in a given organization are concerned with maximizing productivity through process-oriented observations and improvements.
For both public and private sector organizations, productivity growth is important because providing more goods and services to consumers translates to higher profits and financial stability. As productivity increases, an organization can turn resources into revenues, paying stakeholders and retaining cash flows for future growth and expansion. Productivity leads to competitiveness and potentially competitive advantages. Countries such as Jamaica are in need of increased productivity in order to achieve its growth target.
The organization will benefit from having leaders managers and team leaders who are:
- Equipped motivated and confident to improve productivity
- Able to avoid common pitfalls at the more senior level through greater understanding of Productivity and continuous improvement
- Equipped to make a significant contribution to moving the organization in desired directions and steer teams through employee efficiency and cost performance programme
- Thinking and behaving like productivity change agents
- Gain new insights into decision making productivity measurement, organization transformation and learn how to use the requisite tools.
- Be able to understand people and create a productive environment for their team members
- Understand their own and others’ preferred team roles
- Be able to influence upwards in the organization with confidence
- Be able to plan and lead change
What will be Achieved?
At the end of the Conference participants will have learned to manage and lead more effectively in the following areas:
- Waste Reduction
- Continuous Improvement
- Business Intelligence
- Skills and Training
- Process Efficiency
- Productivity Measurement
- Change Management
- Employee Efficiency
- Organization Transformation
- Public and Private Sector Excellence
- Research & Innovation
- Employee Engagement And much more
Are You concerned with maximizing productivity through process-oriented observations and improvements.
Who Should Attend?
This Conference is designed for:
- Those who need to keep abreast of new thinking in Productivity and Continuous Improvement
- Those who need a deeper understanding of what drives individual behavior and group dynamics
- Those who need to hone their transformation skills to get results that matter
- Those about to embark on leading a change programme within their organization
- Those who need to network
- Leaders, managers and team leaders in the public and private sectors
- Those who need to understand measurement, benchmarking and business process improvement